logo-dw

Go Back   Dreamweaver Club Forums > Hand Coders Forum > Javascript and JS frameworks
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-28-2011, 10:36 PM   #1
angelsanchezjr

Default same File loads diferent in server than C: drive

Hi, i just upload some files to my server and a plugin ive just install in my web page does not work well, but i load the same files in the c: drive and it work just great, doing this in the same browser, firefox 8.1, in the other browsers it works well too both in server than in c:drive, this is the url
www.vacacionesytours.com (the page is a mess in other browsers, just look at the plugin of the right, it is suppose to stop on mouseover, and go up or down on click on the arrows)
thanks for any help,
P.S
the files i upload are the same i load in the browser from the c: drive, so is not a problem of wrong file uploading
Thanks again.
angelsanchezjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 01:29 PM   #2
domedia
Administrator

Hi angelsanchezjr,

Is it the images not showing up? If so, they are not on the locations you are referring to. ie: http://www.vacacionesytours.com/imag...3230681212.jpg
domedia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 10:37 PM   #3
angelsanchezjr

Hi domedia, thanks for your help, i just solve the problem, now i have another, the same script, the newsticker on the right (text autoscrolling) when you zoom down 1 time it stops, then you zoom down again and it autoscrolls again, then you zoom down once again and it stops again, so i dont know whats goin on, the url is the same you mention in your message, www.vacacionesytours.com, thanks for any help.
angelsanchezjr is offline   Reply With Quote