logo-dw

Go Back   Dreamweaver Club Forums > Dreamweaver forums > Web Hosting and FTP
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-2011, 02:47 PM   #1
Monish

Default Web Hosting Help

Hi i just want to host a site of size 50mb. Suggest me some cheap or free web host sites.

Thanks in advance!!
Monish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 04:01 AM   #2
blake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monish View Post
Hi i just want to host a site of size 50mb. Suggest me some cheap or free web host sites.

Thanks in advance!!
Well, you could get a lot of chatter about this subject and always remember you get what you pay for.
For our small business and personal sites we use two hosting companies that are very reasonable in price with loaded cpanels.
They both have servers that fly and some of the fastest support we've ever experienced.

One is not unlimited hosting and one is and both within the same price range and always remember there is no such thing as unlimited.

Hostmantis is not unlimited and KVCHosting is and they're the two host I'm talking about. Neither over sell their servers and manage them well.
With KVCH unlimited hosting and Hostmantis not we've never experienced any problems from either that wasn't taken care of in a timely manner.

KVCH also has a few lifetime one time pay hosting packages that aren't over $20.00 for life.

Remember this too, just because a large name band hosting company is large and been around for awhile doesn't mean they're the best.

I suggest you find one that fits your needs and go with them and see how you like them.

Good luck
blake is offline   Reply With Quote