logo-dw

Go Back   Dreamweaver Club Forums > Dreamweaver forums > Web Hosting and FTP
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-2010, 09:36 PM   #1
farcon

Default help

hi all i m using smf forum and i tried to ad google adsense by using dreamweaver cs4 and i think the button live view is to preview it under the code section together but when i click live view it say give this error "the handle is in the wrong state for the requested operation" so what s wrong with it? what should i do if you help me i ll appreciate, thanks
farcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:12 AM   #2
MagicPower

try n create a new div in the area where you want the adsense to show up. Word of advice you should try and wait for your site to pick up enough trafffic and then you can look to add ads.
Old 02-12-2010, 08:28 AM   #3
Corrosive

When I added adsense to my SMF I just pasted the code where I wanted it. Don't forget to escape the quotes though!
Corrosive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 12:54 AM   #4
farcon

hi, here s my index.template.php of my smf forum! so what s wrong with this, it has all adsense codes but just google search is working, i think, and the other two adsense for content and analytics aren t because i can t see any ads and also i don t see the link of analytics in the bottom left which shows up for a second to while connecting to my site, and also why can t i see my page in LIVE VIEW in dreamweaver? do i have to set http request settings? If so, i don t know how to do that! by the way i cudn t add my code here because it gave me error that my reply is too long it has more characters than the site allows so i give it in a file , thanks

http://rapidshare.com/files/35029782...cument__2_.txt
farcon is offline   Reply With Quote