logo-dw

Go Back   Dreamweaver Club Forums > Graphic Design > Flash
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-16-2009, 12:14 PM   #1
soundchaseruk

Default SWF and image

I want to position a photo behind a swf on the banner heading in SC3. I have made the banner with the photo behinbd using KOOLMOVES and saved it as a SWF file . When importing it to SC3 it only shows the animation and not the background photo.

I ahve also tried inserting the photo first then the SWF just with the animation and it gets positioned underweath.

My companies website is currently like this

www.crmanagement.co.uk with the same SWF but I want a fade image behind the SWF

I don't have Photoshop but have Ulead PhotoImpact 10 SE Idet which is quite good for photo editing.

Can this be done in SC3 or not ? I am new to Dreamweaver having built the two company websites in NOF8 so am keen to learn more.
soundchaseruk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 12:16 PM   #2
soundchaseruk

Default Inserting a SWF with image behind

I want to position a photo behind a swf on the banner heading in SC3. I have made the banner with the photo behinbd using KOOLMOVES and saved it as a SWF file . When importing it to SC3 it only shows the animation and not the background photo.

I ahve also tried inserting the photo first then the SWF just with the animation and it gets positioned underweath.

I don't have Photoshop but have Ulead PhotoImpact 10 SE Idet which is quite good for photo editing.

Can this be done in SC3 or not ? I am new to Dreamweaver having built the two company websites in NOF8 so am keen to learn more.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:25 PM   #3
Corrosive

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundchaseruk View Post

You can set the image as a background in your CSS styles;

#header {
background-image: url(yourbanner.jpg);
}

and then insert the swf into the HTML itself. That should work if I understand your question correctly.
Corrosive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 03:38 PM   #4
domedia
Administrator

Merged posts/threads again. What's up with everyone's crossposting in the forum lately?
domedia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 04:07 PM   #5
soundchaseruk

Default crossing

This is my first visit to this forum and posted initially in a thread that after exploring the main content, wasn't the right place, so i posted again. Now I know what the site layout is I will choose carefully next time and post. I have already had a reply so thanks.
Old 10-16-2009, 05:14 PM   #6
domedia
Administrator

No probs, I just need to leave a post so you know what happened.
domedia is offline   Reply With Quote