logo-dw

Go Back   Dreamweaver Club Forums > Dreamweaver forums > Dreamweaver General
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-25-2017, 09:34 PM   #1
Wordcrafter

Default Dreamweaver Mx Hacked!

Hello:

Something strange happened to me. One of the pages in my website was hacked by a Japanese hacker, who accidently left both his url and email within the corrupted page. He thought his data was more accurate, when in fact it was irrelevant. I blocked his url and emailed him in Japanese to let him know I was on to him, but that didn't stop him (or a cohort) from returning with silly phrases (this time inside Dreamweaver) such as "This is a fairy tale." Much of it is gibberish. I found three separate YouTube articles that showed me how to isolate active connections from foreigners. Using the cmd line with netstat /b and then /ano, I think I isolated the culprit again, but Windows 10 task bar, where I'm supposed to end the hacker's task, shows nothing. What can I do to plug the hacker hole in Dreamweaver and is it even possible? I re-installed Dreamweaver twice and recently reinstalled Windows 10. I followed three separate methods to isolate the culprit and take action, but I'm at a dead end. My virus protectors both say I'm clean, I have Windows 10 Firewall at its maximum protection, and received no satisfactory answers even in the Windows 10 Forum. What else can I do?

---- Wordcrafter
Wordcrafter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 03:03 PM   #2
Lundberg

What an odd situation. You tried everything I would try. Are you still having the issue?
Lundberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 06:50 AM   #3
edbr

this was posted with similar issue 2 years ago sounds suspect to me

Flight / Hotel search
Free script download
Bali Villas
edbr is offline   Reply With Quote