logo-dw

Go Back   Dreamweaver Club Forums > Hand Coders Forum > CMS (wordpress,Drupal,joomla etc)
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2015, 11:08 AM   #1
rickiesmith4341

Exclamation Which content management system you want to suggest?

Hi everyone
I am starting a new blog but little confused that which CMS should I choose. Should I choose WordPress, Joomla or Drupal for my blog
Old 10-02-2015, 03:32 PM   #2
guptachetan121993

According to my experience, I would must suggest you to go with WordPress. WordPress is the most popular and lovable blogging platform. There are lot of users who are using WordPress for their blog as a content management system.

The best thing about it is, it is very easy to use and flexible. There are a lot of features you can use in it with just a plugin.

I am having a great experience with it and I am enjoying using it. You should also go with it.
Old 10-04-2015, 08:23 AM   #3
rickiesmith4341

Quote:
Originally Posted by guptachetan121993 View Post
According to my experience, I would must suggest you to go with WordPress. WordPress is the most popular and lovable blogging platform. There are lot of users who are using WordPress for their blog as a content management system.

The best thing about it is, it is very easy to use and flexible. There are a lot of features you can use in it with just a plugin.

I am having a great experience with it and I am enjoying using it. You should also go with it.
Well, Most of the experts have said to go with WordPress, so I have already started working on my blog using WordPress CMS.
Old 01-21-2016, 05:08 PM   #4
fritzchery

You can always use Dreamweaver, but if you need a CMS and you are a beginner then WordPress is the best way to go. It is the easiest CMS. It has more than 30,000 plugins, it is the cheapest, and it has the largest community.

Last edited by domedia; 01-23-2016 at 12:15 AM.. Reason: Removed spam link
Old 01-23-2016, 12:16 AM   #5
domedia
Administrator

I wholeheartedly agree on Wordpress. Build your source code in Dreamweaver, then use Wordpress as a CMS for it.
Closed Thread