logo-dw

Go Back   Dreamweaver Club Forums > Dreamweaver forums > SEO
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2012, 07:12 PM   #11
gentleone

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmactavish View Post
I have a guy working for me for Dutch SEO Projects and other Non English Websites I have. For each Website there are different methods he used. But here there are different languages so its never been seen as duplicate content by Google. If you do not have visible rankings you may go for some local directories. Even Dmoz listing is very beneficial in terms of SEO if your website have good information/content. And Every one can search you with your Company name but you must target the right keyword to get the right traffic. If you're popular then you don't need to that because people will anyway find you.
Thanks for your input, mattmactavish.

I found out indeed that search engines don't see 2 different languages as duplicate content which is actually quite logical, but I've read an article that made me doubt about it. Bad article!

I've used the company name together with that full sentence in that search, because I wanted to check if it like that would come up in the SERP, so that I knew for sure that the pages were indexed by Google.

They didn't do anything about SEO after I delivered the website to them, so they had some work to do.
Old 08-03-2013, 01:57 PM   #12
petersmith5544

search engine optimization is non of the marketing level of production. It is very beneficial for marketing strategies. search engine optimization is getting long time increase to website ranking.
Old 10-25-2013, 06:14 AM   #13
krzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by petersmith5544 View Post
search engine optimization is getting long time increase to website ranking.
good answer
only long term results should be considered in SEO work
Old 06-09-2014, 10:18 AM   #14
suha52
Banned

Websites that provide content for different regions and in different languages sometimes create content that is the same or similar but available on different URLs. This is generally not a problem as long as the content is for different users in different countries.
Closed Thread