logo-dw

Go Back   Dreamweaver Club Forums > Dreamweaver forums > Spry
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-2012, 01:01 AM   #1
wheelstb

Default How to change the height of spry menubar content and how lower the position of the spry menubar?

It is very difficult for me to type so I would like to work in design view as much as possible.

I have a spry menubar, I would like to lower the position of the menubar so I can put a banner logo above it. What is the best way to go about doing this?

Two of the items in my menubar have two lines of text. This causes the bottom of the particular box to protrude lower than the other boxes with single lines of text in them. How can I fix this?

I have tried adjusting the padding but it just changes the proportions of the menubar the problematic boxes are still protruding.

Thank you in advance for the help. I really appreciate it
wheelstb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 05:01 AM   #2
edbr

is this live so we can see it?

Flight / Hotel search
Free script download
Bali Villas
edbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 05:56 PM   #3
wheelstb

Unfortunately no, I still at the beginning of constructing my site. Basically all I have is the menu bar with some CSS styling completed and drop-down options in the menu bar.

This might be a bit off topicSo it's pretty close to its default setting. I just want to lower the position of the menubar and make all the boxes in the menubar the same size.

I was reading the menubar 10 Commandments sticky. And someone said that the best thing was to stay away from the spry menubar. If anything, what should I be using instead?
Old 11-15-2012, 01:59 PM   #4
domedia
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelstb View Post
I was reading the menubar 10 Commandments sticky. And someone said that the best thing was to stay away from the spry menubar. If anything, what should I be using instead?
What are you building wheels? Do you have a mockup maybe?
domedia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:56 PM   #5
wheelstb

I don't really have anything I can show you. I do however, have a pretty good idea of what I want to shoot for.

I'm trying to build a website for a local company that provides therapeutic services for children. What I am trying to shoot for is a website driven by a menubar. Similar to these webpages.

http://sensorysolutions.org/

http://familytherapysolutions.org/

I do not want to copy these websites completely but their design matches the vision I have in my mind. I was hoping by posting these links it will give everyone a better idea of what I am trying to accomplish.