Go Back   Dreamweaver Club Forums > Dreamweaver forums > Spry
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-15-2011, 08:04 AM   #11
BullDog

moved to bugorama.com/2012
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 10:09 PM   #12
BullDog

Still in the process of recoding everything without tables and validating as I go.

Can anyone please look at my spry panels? I recreated the site based on what I did last time and in dreamweaver it only see's the first one as a spry collapsible panel. there is no blue spry identifier outlining the the others.

On validation I am also seeing an error for my specialLink rule. this is to override the link color in the spry panels only. (fixed this part. I didnt realize a capital "a" in an anchor tag would cause validation problems.)

http://bugorama.com/test/

Thank you!

Last edited by BullDog; 11-17-2011 at 10:36 PM..
Old 11-18-2011, 04:42 AM   #13
DWcourse

There's a line of javascript at the end of the file that "activates" the panel. At the moment you only have that for the first panel. You need to add it for all six panels:

Code:
<script type="text/javascript">
var CollapsiblePanel1 = new Spry.Widget.CollapsiblePanel("CollapsiblePanel1", {contentIsOpen:false});
var CollapsiblePanel2 = new Spry.Widget.CollapsiblePanel("CollapsiblePanel2", {contentIsOpen:false});
var CollapsiblePanel3 = new Spry.Widget.CollapsiblePanel("CollapsiblePanel3", {contentIsOpen:false});
var CollapsiblePanel4 = new Spry.Widget.CollapsiblePanel("CollapsiblePanel4", {contentIsOpen:false});
var CollapsiblePanel5 = new Spry.Widget.CollapsiblePanel("CollapsiblePanel5", {contentIsOpen:false});
var CollapsiblePanel6 = new Spry.Widget.CollapsiblePanel("CollapsiblePanel6", {contentIsOpen:false});
</script>
Old 11-18-2011, 05:22 AM   #14
BullDog

THANK YOU! I must have compared old to new at least 20 times in the last 10 hours or so and found all differences other than that. should have been obvious with the numbers!

Now I have to figure out this sprite method for the rollovers and cut the divs, ie... logo, nav, sidebar, etc... out into include files.

Still in over my head but have learned a lot already using validation now. Proud to see only browser specific errors on this site. validating my past sites makes me see how screwed up they all are. code errors, typos, syntax errors, etc...
Old 12-01-2011, 09:34 PM   #15
BullDog

When my events page is loaded or re-loaded all my spry collapsible and accordion panels flash expanded for a second now. I have no idea what could be causing this. All I've done on this page is swap the tab order on the accordions.

http://bugorama.com/test/events.php
Old 12-02-2011, 04:56 AM   #16
BullDog

I have tested this in all browsers and all pages and its only the events page. There must be something I inadvertently changed the other day but cant find it yet.