logo-dw

Go Back   Dreamweaver Club Forums > Hand Coders Forum > ASP
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-09-2008, 06:36 AM   #1
thespartantiger

Default Can anyone help out a starter?

Here's the thing, My big brother (25) is a graphic designer and a website designer. I am trying to learn this stuff because I like to design things, such as I like to draw. But anyways I'm mostly interested in the website department if anyone can help me get started, or if you have some videos or something on you tube that you suggest i should watch. Thank you very much for reading and please post if you can help me out.
thespartantiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 09:54 AM   #2
Corrosive

Quote:
Originally Posted by thespartantiger View Post
Here's the thing, My big brother (25) is a graphic designer and a website designer. I am trying to learn this stuff because I like to design things, such as I like to draw. But anyways I'm mostly interested in the website department if anyone can help me get started, or if you have some videos or something on you tube that you suggest i should watch. Thank you very much for reading and please post if you can help me out.
Please don't post the same question in lots of different forums. It's very annoying. If you want help then play by the rules please.
Corrosive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 09:57 AM   #3
student101

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by thespartantiger View Post
There is a link above, it reads Tutorials and Articles, check them out, very interesting stuff...

Cheers
student101 is offline   Reply With Quote