View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 10:50 PM   #3
Jose Moreira

Hi, nomibucha100

As you answer me with your avaliability to help me.Itīs no longer than 5 or 10 minutes to solve it. So I would like to give me a support to answer me only two questions:

On the files website- IE and the website- Google chrone, my doubt is:

1) The width and the height of the website donīt follow the width and the height of all the screen of the computer.

That means the width and the height in both cases donīt correspond to the limits of the screen of the computer. Send me the code to correct this situation.

2) The chat, must be on the right corner bonded (glued) to the footer of the website as mentioned on the word file (chat). Send me the code to correct this situation.

PS.: The files (compressed by ZIP) of my website are on your email given on linkedin. And my informatic tools are: DREAMWEAVER and WAMPSERVER to visualize the website on GOOGLE CHROME and INTERNET EXPLORER. See the layout and css text(formats)

Send the resolution to one of my emails, please:

Josemmoreira@portugalmail.pt or Josemmoreira1@gmail.com

Could I count with your support? This website that iam creating is to porpose to create a personal marketing to find a job or a professional trainning. I expect your answer as soon as posible.

Best regards

José Moreira
Attached Images
File Type: jpg webite- IE.jpg (60.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Website- google chrone.jpg (80.9 KB, 0 views)
Attached Files
File Type: txt css.txt (1.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: txt layout.txt (7.8 KB, 0 views)
Jose Moreira is offline   Reply With Quote