View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 10:30 PM   #1
cmartins

Default Please help with problem with Spry

Hello,

My website is www.salesattitude.co.uk

I am using Dreamweaver CS5.5 and I can do a lot of things with it, but I am having a problem that I have no idea how to fix.

The problem concerns the Spry labels, I use the Spry vertical and they look fine on Firefox, Safari and Chrome (I checked this with BrowserLab). But on the Internet Explorer versions 7, 8 and 9 there is a white space to the left of the labels, this means that the labels are about 2 or 3 millimeters to the right. How can I fix this?

I made some changes to some pages of my website and in one of them, the 3rd page, the Spry labels are actually completely to the left, instead of with the 10 pixels gap the same as all the other pages, I use Chrome, how can I sort this out? Also in some of the pages and with IE7, IE8 and IE9 the Spry labels are now almost 1 centimeter to the right, what can I do?

In the CSS styles, in the SpryMenuBarVertical.CSS, what is the difference between ul.MenuBarVertical and ul.MenuBarVertical li? In the first one the values for margin and padding are both 0 but in the second the values for for margin and padding are 8.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Carlos
cmartins is offline   Reply With Quote