View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 12:49 PM   #1
glassonion

Arrow Spry Accordian Question - variable height for content and tabs closed to start

Hi All,

I'm a newbie to Dreamweaver, but I am enjoying learning it very much. I know this is a basic question, but I'm not finding anything specific online that will work for me.

I have a template built for pages where I wish to use a spry accordion menu in the main content area. I would like the page to open with all the tabs closed. Once the tabs are clicked I'd like the content area to vary depending on the amount of text. Right now, it seems to be a fixed height (some things are cut off and others have way too much blank space at the bottom.

I've come across some answers to this where you change the code to something like:

<script type="text/javascript"> var acc1 = new Spry.Widget.Accordion("Acc1", { useFixedPanelHeights: false, defaultPanel: -1 }); </script>

Since I'm new to this I'm not sure how to customize this or name it properly so it works on my page. My code currently looks like this:

<script src="../SpryAssets/SpryAccordion.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<link href="../SpryAssets/SpryAccordion.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

Thanks for looking!
glassonion is offline   Reply With Quote