View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 09:53 AM   #3
saula

Thank you, DWcourse

Actually I'm really slow at learning coding, so maybe an option with jQuery is not so suitable to me.
But why not Perl or PHP? I just recently converted my website to PHP. So I could better stuck with it for a while...?!

After some experimenting I found out that the list of "TabbedPanelsTabGroup" is connected with DIV's of the "TabbedPanelsContentGroup" in straight order. If for example, I delete one content DIV from the existing 5 DIVs in "TabbedPanelsContentGroup", then the rest 4 <div class="TabbedPanelsContent"> Divs joins the first 4 Tab lists of the <ul class="TabbedPanelsTabGroup">.

This way I actually can make the last Tab to link to another page by adding <a href... code. Otherwise (leaving the number of tabs and tabsContent to equal) a link in a Tab list's code doesn't work. It simply directs to existing "TabbedPanelsContent" DIV.

So now the problem is - how to assign the first "TabbedPanelsContent's" DIV to a second Tab in a list (assuming I can now make a link in a Tab by deleting some "TabbedPanelsContent" DIVs ) so that I could have a free channel to make a first Tab to link to ANOTHER PAGE?

In your opinion - if it's still possible or better forget it at all?
saula is offline   Reply With Quote