PDA

View Full Version : Training Software anyone?

Tamsin Halle
04-20-2016, 02:03 AM
A friend of mine who's been running a contact center shared his plans of getting an employee training software to make up-training and workshops accessible for employees and tracking their progress a breeze.

They're fairly new in the business so they're still "paper-friendly" -- on site agents affix their signatures next to their names once they're done with the training modules while remote agents input their info on a google spreadsheet and supervisors check them manually.

I'm quite curious so, I googled stuff online and didn't see a lot of software of that type available. Anyone here has had experience with employee training software? What kind did you get?

Dorinda Larkin
05-31-2016, 02:06 PM
Hello Tamsin, We have been using PureSafety software and it's pretty good. It easily integrates with your safety training protocol, allowing you to centralize training that once might have been complex.

Tamsin Halle
06-02-2016, 04:17 AM
Hello Tamsin, We have been using PureSafety software and it's pretty good. It easily integrates with your safety training protocol, allowing you to centralize training that once might have been complex.

Hi there! Thanks for your suggestion but we already found one that fits our needs. Turns out that our CAPA software provider, offers a training software as well. Sorry for not updating this thread beforehand. Have a nice day!