PDA

View Full Version : microsoft marketing hits a new low

edbr
01-05-2016, 05:00 AM
announcement made by microsoft and delivered with a straight face is really hitting a new low in its attempt to force windows 10.
Speaking to Windows Weekly, Microsoft Marketing chief Chris Capossela explained that users who choose Windows 7 do so “at your own risk, at your own peril” and he revealed Microsoft has concerns about its future software and hardware compatibility, security and more.

link to article (http://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2016/01/02/microsoft-windows-7-problems/)

i have never been anti windows bu, im getting there

domedia
01-07-2016, 01:07 PM
I was the most anti-m$ when I upgraded to Windows 8. If I had known how bad the UI was for a windows 7 user, I would never have upgraded. Windows 10 in that respect is a godsend for me.

edbr
01-08-2016, 07:22 AM
i never upgrade at least till service pack 1since i upgraded 95 to windows ME, so this has thrown me.
that way though i missed vista and win 8 completely. fotr now though im sticking with win7 , i havent seen anything to tempt me to win 10 yet.
i actually still have 2 computers running xp on my network, tnhey are both 10 years old and still used daily for data entry , not connected to the internet and remain on the if not broke dont fix list. when these die i will probably replace those 2 with a linux distro,