PDA

View Full Version : Quality Management System

Tamsin Halle
12-26-2014, 02:41 AM
I am a editorial assistant in one small publication firm. As I see it, seems that the documents (company manuals and other pertinent documents) are still filed and not automated as of the moment. I feel burdened that I have to update it regularly (update, print and file). I wonder if there are anyone of you who recently made a change from doing the manual thing to using a software instead. My colleagues are all hesitant and saying all sort of consequences if we decide to have this change. I would appreciate any feedback.

Ellena Fu
01-10-2015, 03:07 PM
I would love to give you advice but I have little knowlege about it. I recommend you find someone who's already an expert on all that or experienced.

Tamsin Halle
01-11-2015, 07:56 AM
Hi Ellena. Thank you for the reply and your honesty. We are actually waiting for proposals from different independent programmer since they charge less (in all honesty, yes!). Anyway,we have patterned our qualification in one of the bigger firms and luckily, we have seen few independent and starting programmers who can also do the same. But of course we have to still check the final output.