PDA

View Full Version : Google redirects 302 problem for SEO?

royal1992
02-24-2014, 05:16 AM
I have many eCommerce websites targeting different countries with same content in every site like example.co.uk for uk, example.us for USA, example.fr for France etc. I am using canonical tag "<link rel="alternate" hreflang="fr" href="http://www.andaazonline.fr"/>"
and all websites 302 geo redirects to local website. because of 302 redirection I am facing following problems.

1- all websites shows that it redirecting to .us domain and all seo benefits are going to only .us domain.
2- getting error massage in webmaster tool like, "Increase in not followed pages" that is 302 response.
3- getting sitemap error massage "When we tested a sample of URLs from your Sitemap, we found that some URLs redirect to other locations. We recommend that your Sitemap contain URLs that point to the final destination (the redirect target) instead of redirecting to another URL."
4- when google bot try to crawl and index my .co.uk or .fr site then it redirects 302 to .us website.

how can I rectify this error?
thanks in advance for your help

blake
02-27-2014, 01:30 AM
How many ecommerce sites do you have? Are you redirecting through Cpanel or your registrar?