PDA

View Full Version : Hallo from Denmark

PtcThatPays
12-12-2013, 03:58 PM
Hi all.

My name is Henrik Hansen and i have been looking around for a good forum for Dreamweaver for some months now and maybe this could be it. With that name is cant be all wrong i think.

Have been looking at this forum for about a week now and desided to join so i can ask for help.. Yup we all comes to a forum because we need help of some kind and im no different at all :lol:

I first meet Dreamweaver way back in the old days but i havent used it for about 10 years or so i think when i desided to come back. Ofcause everything has changed and i didnt know anything suddently again so i had to start from scratch again.

So far i have learned Html-Html5-CSS and CSS3 and im thinking that i have got the hang of it more or less. Atleast its starting to make sence :p

Next will be PHP and maybe some jQuery if needed. Still dont have a clue what thats all about really.

Thats it for now i think and see you at the forum.

edbr
12-13-2013, 01:30 AM
welcome to the forum

PtcThatPays
12-14-2013, 03:01 PM

derickwilliams
01-04-2014, 11:33 AM
Hi Henrik,
Welcome aboard man. How is it going till now?

PtcThatPays
01-04-2014, 09:37 PM
Thanks and slow but im earning alot here and im not going anywhere anytime soon :-)

fudaz
01-23-2014, 02:39 AM
Greetings from Indonesia for all! I hope to learn new things in this beloved forum.