PDA

View Full Version : javascript problems

edbr
07-19-2013, 04:06 AM
I have a peculiar situation, i use a currency converter and i also have a live chat script. now i was doing a site check as i got slammed for an automatic suspension due to unspecified virus activity. ?? im in the process of scanning a downloaded copy but heres the thing.
my conversion script is not working although the exact same page is working locally. i changed the jquery to a local version , just out of desperation really but no change, the live chat works however?? any one have an idea ?
I was hoping posting my problem would get my grey matter working but so far not so much

domedia
07-19-2013, 08:35 PM
I've only been hit with a violation like that because of a retarded way we once treated outgoing links.

Linky? Maybe the errors offers a clue.

edbr
07-20-2013, 12:58 AM
maybe. I asked the hosting but they didnt comeback with a reason, just as it was a automatic suspension, which was reversed as they are pretty used to me whinging at them :).
Security is high i know as last month or so the main server in germany was hit ans all sites were deleted, amounting to thousands of them. I had backups but not completete as i had edited some online ( lesson learned) and a few databases i had not backed up in ages. my reseller account was moved then to a new IP hosted on a Parent server in Canada which 2 weeks ago was hit with ddos attacks overloading it and disrupting service for all. Sometimes I wish id decided to be a lock keeper or lighthouse keeper!!
Any hoo whinge over, what was the link error you made?

edbr
07-20-2013, 01:25 AM
OMG what a idiot! I had missed a file missing :roll:

edbr
07-20-2013, 02:04 AM
re the ban i have found it was because i exceeded the maximum amount of failed emails per hour. one of the lost database was an updated mailing list so i had recreated it and had some bad addresses in it , there is a very low limit set at the moment . happy i know now the reason