PDA

View Full Version : Tranparent or Missing files

Tomcat104
06-08-2013, 03:28 PM
Lost?

Does anyone know why my files aren't showing up? If I create new files or folders they show but none of my older files do.

If I look in Explorer the files are all there. If I "Get" all files from the remote server none show.

These are for ALL websites that I've done for the last 2-3 years. I'm about out of options, I need some help!

Thanks,

David

edbr
06-09-2013, 12:50 AM
show your code for the links or post the URL

Tomcat104
06-09-2013, 02:00 AM
edbr,

The one that I showed you has not been posted yet. I have the same thing through on www.yorkshirehoa.org if you want to see the code. That site has been up and running (without any problems) for over 2 years but now is empty just like the one you saw.

edbr
06-09-2013, 04:57 AM
ok as i often do, i missunderstood. its a program problem not live, all i can suggest is check your site definitions, your preferences but if nothing has changed you might have to reinstall dreamweaver i would thinkl

Tomcat104
06-09-2013, 03:07 PM
I see no problems with any misunderstanding, You are always a huge help to me. I thank you for just replying!

I've looked at the preferences and saw nothing, so I'm afraid a reinstall is in my immediate future.

Tomcat104
06-12-2013, 12:38 AM
Soled the problem! I had all of my websites in a MASTER WEBSITE folder that somehow that somehow got set to "hidden". I unchecked it and Voila, all my files reappeared!

If someone else ever has the same problem click on the properties of a folder and uncheck "hidden".