PDA

View Full Version : Repeating Region Mystery

cl0ne
10-22-2012, 06:50 PM
Hello all,

I've been working with templates for the past few weeks and I'm loving it!

Everything has gone smoothly till now. I'm having a very unusual problem with repeating regions and I can't seem to figure out what is causing it. Hopefully someone here can shed some light on this issue.

Basically, I have two templates: one parent and one child template. There are two repeating regions in total.

Problem: When I create a new page using the child template, the repeating regions disappear completely. Meaning, all the repeating region code surrounding an element is completely gone. In fact, my repeating regions have an editable region within them and they disappear with the repeating region! However, when I create a new page using the parent template itself, the repeating regions are there and everything is functioning as it should.

This is only happening with repeating regions. All editable regions, separate from repeating regions, are there.

I would really appreciate the help!

Thanks!

jmichae3
10-27-2012, 12:37 AM
http://community.adobe.com/help/search.html?searchterm=repeating+regions&q=repeating+regions&lbl=dreamweaver_product_adobelr&x=0&y=0&area=0&lr=en_US&hl=en_US

you can hit F1 while you are in dw and it will give you help, like any othewr windows app.
here is the URL for adobe help RE repeating regions. creating, and apply repeating regions looks particularly interesting.