PDA

View Full Version : Need help please!!

Xmasbaby
09-06-2012, 08:18 PM
I have been trying to make a simple update to a website using Dreamweaver, and I've never has so much trouble! I did not create this website, but I have always been able to do simple edits without all these problems. I am just trying to add a payment button to this homepage, but for some reason the coding must be off because Dreamweaver keeps adding two images together so I can't move one without the other.

Here is the way it looks now online :
http://centsablebookkeeping.com/

See how the "pay now" button is right on top of the text? When I try to move this image in Dreamweaver the "Purchase Support" image moves with it. I have no idea why this is happening. Can someone PLEASE edit this code so it looks like this:

To make a pre- payment

or pay on an open invoice:

BUTTON GOES HERE

Major credit cards and PayPal accepted

Or at least maybe someone can tell me how to fix my code. I am attaching the txt file. This file does not have the image in it because I can't get it to go where I want it!! Please help - I'm going nuts!

Thanks in advance!!

Xmasbaby
09-07-2012, 12:17 PM
Anyone??? I have to get this fixed today - any ideas??

johnMoss
09-08-2012, 05:35 AM
Hi X.
I see you gave up the ghost & slapped in a text link. Should you care to do so, please do the following:

1) The page in question is "index".
2) Go into dreamweaver, open it, & then save it as "index1".
3) Recreate your problem by setting it back up as it was when you ran into trouble.
4) Come back here & post the index1 link.
5) We'll fix it.
Cheers :)