PDA

View Full Version : Site ranking is non existent

Roly
09-05-2012, 04:50 PM
Dear Forum,

I've made another webiste for my office: www.deamsterdamarchitect.nl and it just doesn't register in google at all. It does though exist and has been online for about 2 months now.

I do have another 15 websites related to differing topics, ie kingarchitecten.nl souterainarchitect.nl, verbouwenarchitect.nl. I do believe goggle doesn't like me anymore.

I've included alot of backlinks 30 and related keywords into the site and changed things around, with a slider. I want to also add a news/blog diary to the new site. Is there a good way to do this? Can it be done with Dreamweaver? I can also add a google+ and a linkedIn button.

Are there any other ways to increase the sacred ranking ? Is there something really wrong with the site? Any advice would be great. thanks roly

domedia
09-05-2012, 06:31 PM
Your site is in the Google index. Just type your URL in the searchbar, and you can see it is indexed.

jorgea
09-28-2012, 07:13 PM
I recommend adding additional content with your keywords in it. Let us know here at http://www.dreamweaverclub.com if this helps with your ranking.

krzy
10-23-2013, 06:59 PM
or type i Google as below:

site:yourddomain.com

When there are no results it may only be when you have ban :P

suha52
06-13-2014, 11:04 AM
Rank is a crazy thing.. our hosting business is listed as rank 13 on Yahoo and 14 on MSN, 7 on ScrubTheWeb and close to this for a few others and we have done everything and much more then you mentioned.. link, site se.

edbr
11-20-2014, 06:55 AM
rockymax945 you keep replying to old and outfated posts so i will delete and close them if you do . sorry but ts pointless