PDA

View Full Version : Problem with BrowserLab

cmartins
07-19-2012, 10:15 PM
Hello,

My website is www.salesattitude.co.uk

I am using Dreamweaver CS4 and I can do a lot of things with it, but I am having 2 problems that I have no idea how to fix.

The first one concerns BrowserLab, I checked my pages with BrowserLab and they all display errors on the text when I view them on Safari 5.1 OS X, the text looks weird, it shows the following characters ’, ‒ and “ after some of the words, when I view them on other browsers the text looks fine. I have not introduced these characters myself and it looks horrible and distorts the text. I have checked the same pages on a Mac computer using safari browser and they look fine, what can I do?

The second problem concerns the Spry labels, I use the Spry vertical and they look fine on Firefox, Safari and Chrome. But on the Internet Explorer versions 7, 8 and 9 there is a white space to the left of the labels, this means that the labels are about 2 millimeters to the right. How can I fix this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Carlos

Corrosive
07-20-2012, 07:07 AM
Christ alone knows what browserlab is trying to highlight but the text in your site is fine. If it looks right in browser(s) then job done.

Spry might not have been a good choice for your simple menu. Perhaps just create your own styles for it?