PDA

View Full Version : Images appear fine in Dreamweaver, but not in Safari???

tazbouv
07-15-2012, 04:05 AM
Hello,

Yesterday I tried to create a new page on my website with a new gallery of images. However, I cannot get the images to appear correctly on Safari.

When editing in Dreamweaver, everything looks fine and images appear as they should, however in Safari they do not appear (load bar continues with nothing happening in the gallery and on the home page of the site, the image appears as a blue question mark.)

I can't understand where the problem is coming from because to make the new page, I copy and pasted all of the code from another page whose images work perfectly fine...

Home page with blue question mark:

www.ianaterry.com

Image gallery where images do not appear:

http://www.ianaterry.com/sisterjoan.html

Any help would really be appreciated!!! Just an FYI, my knowledge of code or web design in general is pretty much nonexistent-- though if you point me in the right direction I should be able to make any necessary fixes.

Thank you,

Ian

Corrosive
07-15-2012, 06:33 AM
Your images aren't on your remote server (or at least where you say they are). Make sure you've uploaded them.

tazbouv
07-15-2012, 07:14 AM
Fixed.... Thanks for the response.. I checked my remote server-- sure enough images had gone into the wrong folder

Corrosive
07-15-2012, 07:26 AM
Fixed.... Thanks for the response.. I checked my remote server-- sure enough images had gone into the wrong folder

Lol, first thing to check ;)