PDA

View Full Version : Chrome not sending Form input email

dloj333
07-01-2012, 02:02 AM
Hi Everyone,
I am having a problem with a form I created and chrome will not send the email from the input once Submit is clicked.

It works fine in IE9, Safari, and Firefox.

The page is not published on the site but I have it working from the site as an unlinked page.

The php page from Dreamweaver is attached as meetfrom2.txt

as is the sendresults.php file, both as text files.

Has anyone heard of this before. I looked at the Chrome developer tools and it sees the sendresults file.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
dloj

edbr
07-01-2012, 04:13 AM
try without the application/x-www-form-urlencoded

dloj333
07-01-2012, 04:35 AM
Thanks for the response,
but that doesn't seem to do anything with helping Chrome push the email. Thanks
Is there a switch in Chrome I am missing?

edbr
07-01-2012, 05:27 AM
i know there has been some issues with the enctype="application/x-www-form-urlencoded" which i s why i suggested losing it

dloj333
07-02-2012, 07:18 PM
Thanks for the response. On this issue though what it was was unchecking autofill in the Chrome settings page. What that did was allow the emails to go through. But it really isn't a fix as now I have to put a disclaimer about Chrome on the Form page telling people that to use Chrome they have to uncheck autofill. Better then nothing for now. I suppose I could always have the form dump to a database and then have the db send the email but I wanted something simple. Thanks again for your time and input.

What were the issues with enctype="application/x-www-form-urlencoded"?

edbr
07-03-2012, 02:33 AM
i saw some comments made that the same problem as yours re data not being sent but i dont have a reference to it any more and have no experience of this myself so i a bit vague and was stabbing in the dark im afraid