PDA

View Full Version : problem modifying table cells

jmichae3
06-15-2012, 01:05 AM
I am trying to address a cell by rowindex and columnindex, and then if it exists, check to see if any input elements exist in that cell. if they do, then change the input element's value, otherwise, change the cell's .innerHTML (since it's going to be empty or contain text).

I am having problems. only SOME of the rows work, for seemingly no reason at all. all the rows are essentially formatted the same with the exception of some headers, which I have an isEntryRow(id, rowIndex) to allow it to ignore when I generate my Output table.

for some strange reason, the Output table contains NONE of the entries which have those blank EXT columns in the first table.

so I am asking for a some other sets of of eyes to help me find the problem. the code looks perfect to me, but I know something isn't right because it works the same in all browsers I have - broken. there should be no empty cells in the first table.

my guesses are there is possibly something wrong in:
setCellValue()
getRow()
getCell()
getCellValue()

http://jesusnjim.com/calculators/PSU-calculators/power-supply-load-calculator.html

there is some code in there to fill in the zero values with a 1 until I get this thing debugged.

jmichae3
06-15-2012, 02:06 AM
fixed it, thanks.