PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Row Height in Table

maximus350zx
06-14-2012, 09:39 PM
Hello Adobe Dreamweaver users

I am using Dreamweaver CS6 Version 12 to create a new web site which is going well. I'm also a dreamweaver novice. I'm also using a program called spreadsheetconverter which is an excel add in and what it does is convert an excel sheet into a web page that allows live calculations and updates using a heavy javascript backend.

In Excel, all my rows are the same height, my font size is universal, and my vertical alignment is centered. When I export the excel sheet using spreadsheetconverter it looks pretty good with the exception that the row height on about a third of the rows is taller than the rest.

I then open up the exported html file in Dreamweaver but I cannot figure out how to adjust the row height on the rows that are off to match the other rows. Can someone help me out?

edbr
06-15-2012, 01:07 AM
in general terms (not seeing the outputed code) you need to look at the code and check /alter the <tr> that is different. it may be that the variety is because of content but by using ie <tr height="50px"> you can determine row height.

domedia
06-15-2012, 12:58 PM
CSS is your friend..