PDA

View Full Version : what's the latest google penguin update ??

jack001
06-07-2012, 10:38 AM
Hello,

I want to know what is the latest google penguin update ????

Please share your views.

Thanks,
Jack

Corrosive
06-07-2012, 11:22 AM
Penguin is a major algorithm update. Other than that, Google's algorithms are a closely guarded secret so anything else is purely guesswork. The really funny this is the complete about-turn in the spam we get from your country. Six weeks ago we were being offered 'quality back-links' and now are being told that a back-link strategy could be harming our rankings and we now need 'quality content'. So we should use the same companies that took us down the wrong road to then write content for us... No thanks!! Bye, bye sh*t SEO companies... and good riddance!!

davidj
06-07-2012, 02:51 PM
Toby, stop beating around the bush!

brunoandre187
06-19-2012, 12:07 AM
Hi David,

Well nobody recovered yet...but be careful about your Google analytics, seems like it can sink you...read more over here (http://www.xuzo.com/blog/penguin-will-affect-all-your-sites-in-google-webmaster-tools-google-analytics-might-sink-you/).

brunoandre187
06-19-2012, 12:08 AM
And Toby, also...I'm looking for a PHP scrip that displays the kywords somebody searched for, something that says like " you have searched for keyword xyz" do you know where I could find a script that does that?

edbr
06-20-2012, 02:19 AM
thr search will be from a formfield so it can be collected as a $-POST or $_GET value.

code would be something like You searched for<? echo $_POST[''search];?>

johnMoss
06-26-2012, 06:31 AM
Hello,

I want to know what is the latest google penguin update ????

Please share your views.

Thanks,
Jack

Good Lord! They got an office down there too??

the furbox
02-04-2015, 10:37 AM
Last Google Penguin Updates 3.0.

d a v e
02-04-2015, 11:16 AM
i didn't think there were any penguins in india? ;)

i got mine updated and it's now twice as effective at catching fish...