PDA

View Full Version : creating a Multiple image upload page

sameer_752003
05-23-2012, 02:37 PM
Hi there,
I have aproblem creating a multiple image upload page. I have created a web site where my users will login and update their profile with a profile picture. Also they will upload images in their gallery along with some information. Each user should have his own gallery. Others should be able to view his gallery but not edit it. I am using Dreamweaver. I am nil in coding. So please help. Thanks in advance.

johnMoss
05-23-2012, 05:31 PM
Don't know precisely what you mean by "nil in coding"... I assume you are referring to php scripts. See if you can work your way through this, it's exactly what you are asking for.
http://webdeveloperplus.com/jquery/ajax-multiple-file-upload-form-using-jquery/

sameer_752003
05-24-2012, 02:02 PM
Thanks for the reply jM. By nil coding i meani dont know any scripting languages. I visited the link you have mentioned but as i dont know scripting and php so all of the stuff there was too heavy. I couldnt grasp a thing. Is there a way in dreamweaver to achieve that without the need to type anything. Thanks again.

johnMoss
05-24-2012, 02:56 PM
No. Dreamweaver is only an editor... My advice is you need to take a step back and learn more about what you are doing. Coding is a disclipline like any others, just gotta get the basics down before you walk the walk...

sameer_752003
05-24-2012, 03:47 PM
Ok So where should i start from. Like what should i learn in the begining.

domedia
05-30-2012, 01:25 PM
Get a good book on web design, that would be my advice.

davidj
06-12-2012, 10:34 AM
Look at a CMS like Drupal.

You wont need to code but there is an equally steep learning curve