PDA

View Full Version : Templates type for dreamweaver

maltess
04-26-2012, 07:25 AM
Hello, I am new to dreamweaver, I have very little experienca. I want to desing a page and I thought the easiest way wold be to buy a template that can open in dreamweaver and then I can make some changes and customize with that tamplate

In template web shops I see diffrent types, flash, html 5, cms, jomia, etc.

Which type is the best for opening in dreamweaver?

Best regards

edbr
04-26-2012, 07:34 AM
to change flash based sites, you would need Flash. Other than that dreamweaver can bbe used but not without knowledge of what you are doing. We offer some free templates here on the forum which can be edited also, these are simple css styled sites cms and Joomla is a whole other game frankly

maltess
04-26-2012, 08:22 AM
so what type of templete should I buy to work with dreamweaver?

Corrosive
04-26-2012, 10:53 AM
so what type of templete should I buy to work with dreamweaver?

An HTML/CSS one.

maltess
04-29-2012, 09:51 AM
Hello, I will try to open a free templete and see if I can handdle this with my very little experience. Would you recommend worldpress site over a DW site for a beginner?

I heard a wordpress site mey loose ranking because google expects you to upadte the sike like a blog

edbr
04-30-2012, 07:13 AM
you will need to do bit of learning regardless of type im afraid, but no google wont penalise you if you dont update, more likely just ignore you

Corrosive
04-30-2012, 07:21 AM
It doesn't matter whether you have a Wordpress site or any other kind of site, Google likes to see fresh content to get up the rankings. Ed is right that you won't be especially penalised for not updating but your website, you just won't do very well. Keep your website fresh :)