PDA

View Full Version : Colorbox works incorrectly while on server?

SettlersofTaboo
04-18-2012, 06:31 AM
I recently uploaded a webpage. Here is the link to the site: stlcoldstorage.com (http://stlcoldstorage.com). My pictures, when clicked, will open up on a different page. This is not how it is displayed on my computer before I upload it to the server.

I'm using Colorbox to show the images. But, when I try to upload all of my files to the server through FTP (that's fine, it works), the Colorbox ceases to work. I can view it just fine when I view it locally. Thank you in advance for your help!

P.S. Yes, I am sure I have uploaded all of my CSS and HTML and JS and other stuff....:grin:

edbr
04-18-2012, 08:14 AM
have you checked the paths to the images?

Corrosive
04-18-2012, 10:16 AM
That's bizarre. I can't see much wrong with what you have done at first glance. You know your images are freakin' huge, yeah? Far too big for web.

Corrosive
04-18-2012, 10:43 AM
Actually there is something wrong with your jquery.min.js file. It is full of Chinese characters. Perhaps link to it on Google instead.

SettlersofTaboo
04-18-2012, 05:13 PM
Hey Corrosive!

You are absolutely correct. My images were FAR too big. I changed them to a smaller size and linked the jquery.min.js to Google. A combination of both seemed to remedy the situation. Thanks for the help!

Corrosive
04-18-2012, 05:21 PM
You are welcome :)