PDA

View Full Version : .swf in template

SsapS
04-04-2012, 04:07 PM
Dear sirs !

I replaced the original banner image(.jpg) on my site with a .swf file for multiple slides, linked pictures, and for dynamic content.

http://www.autodiagcart.com

Everything loads however once you do click on the link on the first slides picture, the next page loads, then the .swf file dies !

Now that I have typed this out it sounds more likely this is just something I need to fix on the flash file, but this involved me editing CSS, I had to take the .jpg line out completely, and embed the flash animation in the HTML because CSS wouldn't have NONE !

I mention this because I probably can't even call myself moderate at HTML and CSS, and I got the flash Animation by "copy pasta" :lol: the embed code until I got the right spot !

I was thinking whats going on is when the link off the slide is clicked, just the one frame for content changes and the banner doesn't reset/repeat???

Naturally any 'your website sux you should do this' is appreciated ! :-P

Cheers!

SsapS
04-13-2012, 09:57 PM
bump.

No answers? I see people asking how to add pictures and get replies in minutes!:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

SsapS
04-13-2012, 10:12 PM
I'm asking if I could have done anything by modifying the CSS to make the flash animation not repeat

Or if I have it embedded wrong in the HTML code?