View Full Version : .swf in template

04-04-2012, 04:07 PM
Dear sirs !

I replaced the original banner image(.jpg) on my site with a .swf file for multiple slides, linked pictures, and for dynamic content.

Everything loads however once you do click on the link on the first slides picture, the next page loads, then the .swf file dies !

Now that I have typed this out it sounds more likely this is just something I need to fix on the flash file, but this involved me editing CSS, I had to take the .jpg line out completely, and embed the flash animation in the HTML because CSS wouldn't have NONE !

I mention this because I probably can't even call myself moderate at HTML and CSS, and I got the flash Animation by "copy pasta" :lol: the embed code until I got the right spot !

I was thinking whats going on is when the link off the slide is clicked, just the one frame for content changes and the banner doesn't reset/repeat???

Naturally any 'your website sux you should do this' is appreciated ! :-P

04-13-2012, 09:57 PM

No answers? I see people asking how to add pictures and get replies in minutes!:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

04-13-2012, 10:12 PM
I'm asking if I could have done anything by modifying the CSS to make the flash animation not repeat

Or if I have it embedded wrong in the HTML code?