PDA

View Full Version : How can I SEO my blog?

terenkleon
02-14-2012, 03:56 PM
I am unable to get traffic to my wordpress blog even after getting plugins installed. What should I do?

Corrosive
02-14-2012, 04:02 PM
Just keep writing quality content. If your blog is interesting and useful then they will come.

domedia
02-15-2012, 01:20 AM
What Corrosive said. Write something that people want to read.

Garth
03-25-2012, 02:53 PM
"terenkleon" i think Corrosive is right and you can use these instruction for promoting your site.

edbr
03-26-2012, 12:11 AM
thank you for you comment but please observe the post limit for adding signature links

DWcourse
03-26-2012, 03:39 AM
A bit of promotion through Twitter, Facebook, Forums other blogs, etc. will help as well. And try to do some link building to your site.

freewordpresspremium
07-09-2012, 04:24 PM
Hello there!

Generally, the techniques used for SEO are all relating to maximizing the contents of their site. With an attractive banners and texts, your site can magnetized visitors. Then post contents that are surely in the interests of your readers, different topics that contributes to their knowledge or just for the pleasure of reading.

Other famous techniques are link building, submission of sites to Google directories, blog postings and social networks promotion (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc.)

There, I hope it helps! :)

mike_wilson
05-27-2013, 04:46 PM
There are a few things that you can do to optimize your blog, but just remember its not good to "over optimize your blog"

1. Start with quality content - if you write interesting and unique quality content, the traffic will follow.
2. Determine your target keywords
3. Write strong meta descriptions and title tags.
4. Anaylze and copy. Find out what works best within your blog. What posts get the most views etc. Follow down that same route.
5. Internal and external backlinks. - You should be using links to out bound sources in your blogposts as well as internal linking to other posts that you yourself have written. Also guest posting for example can be a good way to increase your backlinks from reputable sources.

These are just a few techniques that I use for my own websites. Hope this information helps.

fredpeterson543
07-27-2013, 09:06 AM
content is the key man, without that you are going nowhere:)

KevinJohnson
08-06-2013, 01:16 PM
Just create a post that users like and share it on Facebook, Twitter and Google+. If users like your post then they will share it with others. it work like viral and you will get more visitors.

cocoonfx
08-06-2013, 05:33 PM
300 to 400 word min, images, remove any tags, don't put to many links. Stick the posts on Stumbleupon. Ask people to share and also post comments. It will take time but if you have good quality content then you shouldn't have any issues. ALSO make sure its original content.

jc920060
08-08-2013, 01:42 PM
Hello Friends,
What up,
How to do seo on an Images?
any one give me answer of that question.

cocoonfx
08-08-2013, 01:48 PM
you can use title tag and alt tag.

KevinJohnson
08-12-2013, 12:38 PM
Once you publish quality and unique content that is not available on the web then your post will rank on 1st page.

loveDesign
09-19-2013, 02:59 PM
Yes , really content is important + some backlinks with anchor words .

ZHoney497
09-27-2013, 06:38 AM
Write quality content and promote it through social media sites like Facebook, twitter and Google+.

love19801
09-27-2013, 11:32 AM
Your blog is a powerful tool. Publishing blog content on a regular basis can provide an organization with a number of distinct benefits, which include:

Brand building and awareness.
Positioning yourself as a thought leader.
Demonstrating your (or your organization's) expertise.
Developing relationships within your niche.
Fostering an engaged and active community.
Generating leads.
Blogging is also powerful from an SEO standpoint as well. Strategic and active blogging can help you:

Incite more crawling – the more you publish, the more your site gets crawled.
Penetrate more keyword verticals.
Attract links – provided you're promoting your content; passive link acquisition is difficult if not impossible for most sites.
Generate social signals.
Drive more organic traffic.
Despite the inherent "SEO value" of blogging, many blogs just aren't properly optimized for search, or aren't optimized to their fullest potential. As such, these blogs aren't working as hard as they could be for an organization from an SEO standpoint.

Many of the fixes and improvements you can make are really quite simple.

thank you

Jmarton1
10-07-2013, 07:13 AM
You have to write more and more content and get links for your blog. Content should be informative and make the good use of the social media sites to promote your content. By doing all these you can drive a traffic on your blog.

krzy
10-25-2013, 06:01 AM
not only content, when do you not want to rely on organic visitor numbers grow.
Try promoting the site in social media and other blogs (maybe little link exchange), write a article on well ranked website and insert a link

erictwen
02-18-2014, 07:49 AM
I am unable to get traffic to my wordpress blog even after getting plugins installed. What should I do?
Post good content, Only way to get a successful blogger website.

suha52
06-09-2014, 10:17 AM
You should do some seo tricks to increase your blog traffic as well as pagerank.

riyasin123
09-20-2014, 12:14 PM
For blog promotion build the links and share you blog blog post on social networking websites.

softwinbelgaum
10-08-2014, 08:09 AM
A good quality and interesting Content is the key.
update your blog regularly with interesting and informative posts on topic. Add your blogs to some good blogger directories.
Take active participation in social media, make network of real people having interest in relevant topic. Share your post among them.
Do some basic SEO Techniques to optimize your blog.
Do ping your blog / new blog post with some good pinging sites.

kanganagoenka
11-04-2014, 09:46 AM
For the blog traffic build the high authority backlinks and share your blog post on social networking websites.

rockymax945
11-15-2014, 12:51 PM

According to me you need to check your blog content and check on-page seo properly. Do high page rank submission and related website post.

Mehak50
12-09-2014, 03:55 PM
1. Get the all in one seo pack.
2. comment on other blogs
3. Put a link to your blog on all of your social networks.
4 list it with technorati
5 list it with my blog log and blog catalog
6. write a an article or two on ezine articles and use hyperlinked text to your blog.
7. Get a few hyperlinked backlinks
9. write compelling content, add photos, link to other sources.
10. Try to write at least one post every 3 days