PDA

View Full Version : Motion Tweening Images

powellcustomdrums
01-12-2012, 10:14 PM
Does Dreamweaver have an option to create Image Banners that have a Motion Tween? everyone says to use Adobe Imageready but when i do that it turns my nice quality jpeg image animation into Gif crappy quality and it only allows you to save as a GIF otherwise it wont work i dont get it because i see high quality tweening banners out there that aren't made in FLV files (Flash is too big). how to do this in either Dreamweaver or ImageReady?

Thanks

Corrosive
01-13-2012, 07:34 AM
I'd take a look at some JQuery options if I were you.

Ricky55
01-13-2012, 08:10 AM
Flv is too big yes, flv is for flash video. Most banners on the web are built with flash .swf. I build them for my client he advertisers with the daily telegraph newspaper and they have very strict rules on file size.

So I create the main banner in flash and then they request a none flash option. This can be an animated gif created in image ready or a more recent program like fireworks but as you have discovered gifs are no good for photos. In this case I would provide a still jpg alternative.

If the banner is just for a personal site then I would just use jquery like corrosive suggested.

Cheers