PDA

View Full Version : Slideshow flash issue

Spraguedawley
12-16-2011, 08:52 PM
First of all sorry if you find some problems to understand what I mean. I do have a flash issue. I download a software in order to create a flash banner. This software I just mentioned always creates three files. An .swf file, an html file and an xml file. The slideshow banner was created with photographs and has a nice Ken Burns effect which makes it appetizing. I just want to paste the banner in the top of my website. I have already done it, not in the server yet, but in dreamweaver cs5. Every time I click play it comes with the "load fail" problem. All the flash files were located in the same folder inside the root folder. When I click "edit" in the properties bottom panel it just opens Adobe Flash and loads perfectly. The code panel shows:

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0" width="992" height="224" id="tech" align="middle">
<param name="movie" value="Flash/design/design.swf?xml_path=slides.xml" />
<param name="quality" value="high" />
<embed src="Flash/design/design.swf?xml_path=slides.xml" quality="high" width="992" height="224" name="tech" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />
</object>

I went to the forum of the downloaded software and there is a few steps to follow every time you have a "load fail" issue. I followed it many times, but I have never succeeded.
Is there any help for the problem? Can I post the webpage for any help? Or the administrator won't allow me? Can I sent to any of you the slideshow banner I just created so you can see it? Would you like to see the hole code of my index.html webpage?

Thanks in advance!

domedia
12-19-2011, 01:07 PM
You would have to ask in the support forum for the software you downloaded to be honest. You can ask here, but it's really not the right place. It's most likely complaining about the path to your .xml file.