View Full Version : What are these called and how to build it in Dreamweaver ?

12-16-2011, 03:17 AM
Hi guys,

Claudia here,possibly a noob question but I wanted to know how to build something similar to this webpage.


It is like ...some criteria is filled and accordingly data is thrown in the next page.

What is it called ? forms ?

I think this webpage is coded in PHP , so wondering if it is possible to use dreamweaver cs5 to build something similar.

Much Appreciated,

12-16-2011, 03:52 AM
yes to all

12-16-2011, 04:54 AM
thank you sir,

can you point out to a tutorial on the net which shows how to build something similar.

A form consisting of multiple dropdowns and radio buttons and when the variables are selected ...accordingly a webpage with appropriate data is thrown up.

Any tutorial that shows the above ?

Much Appreciated

12-16-2011, 06:46 AM
forms should be in dreamweaver help i would thing, php is a bigger subject you would need to start learning that , there is a tutorial on this site as a primer and the guy that made them also does 1 to 1 courses, I think his site is www.codezenith.co.uk