PDA

View Full Version : Drag and Drop an Image

Big_Gee
12-11-2011, 07:18 PM
Evening All,

I'm new to all of this and am using CS4.

Can anybody tell if it is possible to drag and drop an image anywhere on the page? and if so how is it done?

Many Thanks!

Corrosive
12-12-2011, 07:47 AM
Evening All,

I'm new to all of this and am using CS4.

Can anybody tell if it is possible to drag and drop an image anywhere on the page? and if so how is it done?

Many Thanks!

Yes, you can 'absolutely' position it but you'll fall at the first hurdle. Building a website is not really a 'drag and drop' activity. You need to understand CSS positioning and page flow to get your layout to work. It's not like graphic or print work.

Big_Gee
12-12-2011, 12:35 PM
Yes, you can 'absolutely' position it but you'll fall at the first hurdle. Building a website is not really a 'drag and drop' activity. You need to understand CSS positioning and page flow to get your layout to work. It's not like graphic or print work.

Afternoon Corrosive, Thanks for the speedy reply! its much appreciated. I need to get my head round CSS a bit more as it's something that hasn't come easily to my warped way of thinking.

Cheesr Again BG!

DWcourse
12-14-2011, 09:18 AM
I need to get my head round CSS a bit more as it's something that hasn't come easily to my warped way of thinking.
It's not your way of thinking, it takes a lot of effort to understand and use CSS effectively.