PDA

View Full Version : dreamweaver can't connect to MYSQL

aryumin
12-08-2011, 08:54 PM
Hello!
Could you help me with such a problem?
I've created a website and one of the php pages include the form. The first connection to MySQL server was successful - the form was done and now it works. But now I decided to correct the form and dreamweaver 8 can't connect to MYSQL - the answer (when testing the connection to the database) is

HTTP Error Code 404 File Not Found. Here are some possible reasons for the problem:

1) There is no testing server running on the server machine.
2) The testing server specified for this site does not map to the http://localhost/_mmServerScripts/MMHTTPDB.php URL. Verify that the URL Prefix maps to the root of the site

The form works nevertheless but I can't do any corrections (add a question and link it to the field of MYSQL database).

So now I can't correct the form. Could you help me? Thank you a lot!
Sorry for my English.

aryumin
12-08-2011, 10:22 PM
the problem is solved. My testing server is denver. I quite fogotten that it needs been started after restarting the PC. So I started the denver and MYSQL is avaliable again)
Thank you!!!

Corrosive
12-09-2011, 08:19 AM
the problem is solved. My testing server is denver. I quite fogotten that it needs been started after restarting the PC. So I started the denver and MYSQL is avaliable again)
Thank you!!!

Yes, that is true of most (if not all) local servers. You have to restart them each time.