PDA

View Full Version : BB flashback

tony09uk
11-20-2011, 01:02 PM
I need help with BB flashback (ive been to their forum and their not much help so any suggestions would be appreciated)

I have made a number of screen casts for my site. When the video is at the standard size it looks fine, but when I maxamise it, it becomes fuzzy. I am exporting it as an .flv file and don't really want to change that file choice. Can anyone advise please. To see what I mean clickHere (http://elementsclassroom.com)

DWcourse
11-20-2011, 04:15 PM
What were the dimensions of the original video? It looks like you've saved the video at a size that is smaller than full screen.

tony09uk
11-23-2011, 06:21 PM
I have saved the video to 560 x 376. But I have unchecked "Do not scale movie in full screen mode" (I was assuming that would allow it to scale up to full screen correctly).

Can you please advise what the best setting would be to keep the video at a relativity small file size, while still allowing good quality full screen option. I've tried a couple of ideas but really had much success in reducing file size. At the moment I have it set at:

Full frame rate (14fps)
Dimensions: 560 x 376
"Do not scale movie in full screen mode" is unchecked.

domedia
11-23-2011, 09:13 PM
If the movie is 560x376 it's not going to gain more data (pixels) by enlarging it.

tony09uk
11-23-2011, 09:57 PM
it creates two files, so I was guessing the second file which is a larger file was accessed for any full screen viewing