PDA

View Full Version : indexed pages

dozd
11-10-2011, 09:13 AM
Hi, i check my new site on WooRank (scored 39.6), but notied that is NO indexed pages. I think the site is indexed (as I ususaly do with other my sites), and in webmaster tool everithing is correct.
The problem occures whan I do WooRank analysis. I receive information that are not indexed pages!!!
thanks

Corrosive
11-10-2011, 09:33 AM
Hi, i check my new site on WooRank (scored 39.6), but notied that is NO indexed pages. I think the site is indexed (as I ususaly do with other my sites), and in webmaster tool everithing is correct.
The problem occures whan I do WooRank analysis. I receive information that are not indexed pages!!!
thanks

I found that. One day it said 'no indexed' and the next it said '28 indexed'. Woorank is a good free tool but, like anything, pinch of salt required :)

DWcourse
11-10-2011, 05:10 PM
you can always go direct to the source. Google, Bing and Yahoo all support site searches.

Search for "site:mysite.com" and the number of results will indicate the number of pages on the domain that the search engine has indexed. (BTW, no space after the colon)

johnMoss
11-10-2011, 06:35 PM
You said brand new; with woorank I've noticed it takes a few days sometimes for the indexed results to show...

krzy
10-23-2013, 07:08 PM
use masterseo.com, more info than site:google.com ;)

suha52
06-13-2014, 11:05 AM
You should fetch your all web pages so that Google will force to index your all web pages. If next problem occurs, then you should go for seo services for the best health of your site.