PDA

View Full Version : Placing DIVS side by side on Dreamweaver design view

opjjuly
10-23-2011, 11:37 AM
Hi guys, i have a rather annoying DIV problem, im working on dreamweaver CS5, and i have 2 DIVS inside of another container DIV. But they cant seem to stay next to each other on the design view of Dreamweaver, but when i preview them in a browser they are okay, they are only distorted in the design view, its kind of annoying working with them on top of each other. how do i solve this?

edbr
10-24-2011, 01:41 AM
post your code

dbepp
10-24-2011, 05:19 PM
Hi guys, i have a rather annoying DIV problem, im working on dreamweaver CS5, and i have 2 DIVS inside of another container DIV. But they cant seem to stay next to each other on the design view of Dreamweaver, but when i preview them in a browser they are okay, they are only distorted in the design view, its kind of annoying working with them on top of each other. how do i solve this?

You live with it and start relying on your knowledge of code rather than WYSIWYG.. I had the same problem when I begin but I really don't worry about it anymore.. usually though.. it's within your borders, especially in your "properties" border.. make sure it's set to 0.