PDA

View Full Version : Fading of the layout in dreamweaver

iside
10-21-2011, 10:35 AM
hello I state that I do not know English, I am translating with google translator why it does not know if the translation into English is perfect, sorry for this, unfortunately I do not find in the Italian forum on dreamweaver that can respond to my questions. I'm doing a site with Dreamweaver I added the page is just an example so to speak. you enter on this page and clicking on their buttons I would like the map in disolvenza disappear giving way to content on the site refers to the button, the I want to know if you can do a similar effect in Dreamweaver, or I'd like to have advice and suggestions on other systems with similar effects I hope in your help thanks:) http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/7929/senzaolo1s.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/542/senzaolo1s.jpg/)

domedia
10-21-2011, 01:22 PM
Hi iside,

Let's see if Google can translate this for us :)

I would suggest that you make one page for each button. laconia.html larissa.html lanssa.html etc.

This is great for search engines, each page (URL) will be added to their index, and it will also be much easier for you to manage.

iside
10-24-2011, 10:52 AM
first of all thank you for having responded to me, say that google gets along pretty well with the translation, it is important that we understand :-D

In fact, the pages I have already made​​, the problem is that Altervista alone 200mb of free space is available and creating a lot of pages for each location, I would be heavy and I could not stay inside the finished work to 200mb, so I thought of a fixed page but to change only the central content. unfortunately are a beginner and I'm still learning to build websites using dreamweaver, and I have a little smattering of html and css ... but soon.
thanks for the advice :)
I hope I can count on you when I need it, as long as google will allow me to translate.

PS also as another way to learn English :wink:

domedia
10-24-2011, 12:50 PM
HTML pages are made of text, so if you write 100 html pages it will not be more than 5 mb.

iside
10-24-2011, 01:28 PM
Hi domedia

excuse my ignorance on the subject
ok, thanks for the clarification :)

P.S I sent a message first because I could not send the reply in the topic, but apparently now goes.