PDA

View Full Version : Private areas to users

bonucci
10-18-2011, 09:40 PM
Hi there, first of all, very glad to be a part of this forum,well, lately i been trouble whit a situation that never happened whit me, it been some years i been using dreamweaver has my main tool on creating my content management systems, untill i had a situation that a friend of mine asked me to do it.
So, its like that.

Theres a website, thats is a kinda garden (school), and in the site will have a private area for the parents of the childreen. In this private area there will have two categories, the "images" and the "messages from School". What i have to do is create a backoffice to manage the users (parents), create, or delete. this part i can do it, but what trouble me its the next part. When i create a user automaticly this user will have his private area where i will put the information for him(The photos, and messages from the shool)
In dreamweaver how can i make this part? Creating automatacly private areas for a user that i create? Maybe this is simple im just confusing the situation.

Hope for some help

edbr
10-19-2011, 01:23 AM
you can then make a selection based in data relevant user using the where criteria select * from table where user = (user). this of course is just a outline not the actual code :)