PDA

View Full Version : DW 5.5 & Vista Buttons

Tomcat104
10-16-2011, 10:35 PM
I just bought Vista Buttons (because it looked so easy and fast) but I'm starting to get very frustrated with it. It's very fast and easy to use but when you try to "insert page" into a doc it simply doesn't work for me.

When I go to a website that I've created, no buttons, they're invisible. I then mouse-over where they're supposed to be; and BAM that button appears. I mouse of the rest and they too appear and then I re-enter the URL and they're missing again.

Is anyone using Vista Buttons that can tell me what's going on? Is there a way to make VB work? Should I just go back to Rollover or Spry buttons?

:(:(:(

DWcourse
10-17-2011, 03:03 AM
Don't use that but, if you upload a page and give us a link, we might still be able to help.

Corrosive
10-17-2011, 06:55 AM
Is anyone using Vista Buttons that can tell me what's going on? Is there a way to make VB work? Should I just go back to Rollover or Spry buttons?

Or how about a nice, unobtrusive CSS based rollover effect with semantic and meaningful markup and cross-browser compatibility? ...Just a thought :wink:

Tomcat104
10-17-2011, 03:45 PM
Should have thought about this before. The index.html page is my page with Rollover buttons; index2.html has the VB's (and the javascript file). I'm disabled now from a massive stoke and VB looked a whole hot faster and easier to me. I like & understand Rollover as well as Spry buttons should I just go back to them or is there something else out there that I should look at?

http://www./sunvalleyhigh.com/index2.com

Thanks again,

David