PDA

View Full Version : New to the Forum

VFDinc
10-05-2011, 10:23 PM
Hello,
I have been using Dreamweaver for the past 4 months. I am no stranger to programming, but testing software is more of my area of expertise than programming. I have a love of games, particularly fantasy RPGs. Social gaming being the new paradigm, I see role-playing games being adapted, and not all together that well. I have decided to throw my hat in the ring, and develop a text based social game akin to Castle Age, and Shakes & Fidget, but being more feature rich in content, and depth of immersion. It would be nice to find someone who is already knowledgeable in web development, and dynamic server pages maybe a mentor. I can limp my way through well enough, but progress is slow. I have a great artist, php coder and a great design team. this is a serious endeavor, but at the same time an outlet to come together creatively, and see where it takes us. We are developing a prototype right now. Funding for full development is secured, when we reach that stage.

I look forward to getting to know the community, and if you are interested in my project drop me an e-mail (found in profile).

Best regards,

Eric

edbr
10-06-2011, 01:14 AM
welcome to the forum , and hope someone links up with you

Corrosive
10-06-2011, 07:09 AM
Hi Eric & welcome to the forum.

domedia
10-06-2011, 01:30 PM
Welcome Eric!

gentleone
10-06-2011, 02:55 PM
Yes, welcome indeed :)

VFDinc
10-07-2011, 04:09 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome.

Phoenixtechguy
10-26-2011, 11:30 AM
Hi there
Just starting using dreamweaver and having lots of fun

Hopefully i can become more and more involved with web design!

Live in the UK and run a promotion music company

Great forum hope i can learn a lot

graham

Corrosive
10-26-2011, 12:25 PM
Welcome to the forum Graham

dbepp
10-28-2011, 05:05 PM
Great forum hope i can learn a lot
Welcome guys.. And you will definitely learn a lot.. My knowledge in web development is as old as my join date.. and I feel I have a good handle now; mostly because I read through threads and post questions when need be. Hope this forum is as beneficial to you as it has been to me.