PDA

View Full Version : facebook

coppo82
09-13-2011, 12:57 PM
hi to all , i'm new and i would like to know something about dreamwever .

i would like to buil an easy facebook application and i want make some questions to all expert dreamweaver users.

is it possible to build an web application with dreamw using the facebook SDK ??

my idea is kind of this : user log in to my application trought facebook and they post a picture of travel or some place and other user can vote it and automatcly my application show which user recive more points and show the best pictures of the months. PS the user don't need to upload a picture but just take from facebook album .

such idea can be do with dreamweaver ??? there is enought sdk code and permission to do it ???

some one suggest me another program ???

at the beginning i wanted use pure PHP but i thinked why i can't use a dreamweaver that make easy this hard job.

thanks to all and sorry for this question but i ever used dreamveawer but i know other language and i would like to learn it if this project can be do.

thanks

gentleone
09-13-2011, 03:46 PM
If all the SDK code is there and you know what you're doing, I don't see any problems with creating it in DW code view.

at the beginning i wanted use pure PHP but i thinked why i can't use a dreamweaver that make easy this hard job.
DW can make a developer's life easier, but it is still a tool. It won't do magic by itself.

edbr
09-14-2011, 02:38 AM
DW can make a developer's life easier, but it is still a tool. It won't do magic by itself.
a point that cant be overstressed. as a code editor you can do anything, i did notice codelobster pro has a facebook plugin ( not looked at) i just updated my free version and got a 30 day trial of the plugins. (jquery, joomla etc etc,) ive been looking at using codeignigter framework lately so thats why im banging on about it :) but in reality i still use dreamweaver though habit and feeling comfortable with an old friend even though i swear i will not update again everytime a new version comes out