PDA

View Full Version : Content div placed outside of container only in Avant...

brianswebdesign
09-06-2011, 08:09 PM
I am still learning web design. For practice I am redoing my website for my other business. I am in the final touches phase and I checked how it looks on all the common browsers (I use Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, Safari, Opera, and Avant). It looks good in all of the browsers except Avant. In Avant the entire content div is sitting to the right of the container. It is supposed to sit under the navigation div, which is under the header div, which is inside the container. Any ideas?

I also just noticed that the color for links that have not been clicked on is also a weird color only in Avant. It is a dark blue but for some reason in Avant it comes out lighter, too close to the grey background.

gentleone
09-06-2011, 08:49 PM
I don't think that a lot of people here on the forum can help you with Avant problems. The most common browsers are Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera and even the last two have a significant lower marker share then the first three.

As far as I know is Avant just a browser that works ontop of Internet Explorer (I did use it for a while myself 9 years ago), so technically it should look and work the same as Internet Explorer. But it does not, so that's a weird thing. I think you can just forget about Avant.

domedia
09-07-2011, 03:20 AM
How is Avant a common browser? :confused:

What does you server stats say?

Corrosive
09-07-2011, 06:53 AM
How is Avant a common browser? :confused:

What does you server stats say?

I've never even heard of it... Flock anyone?

edbr
09-07-2011, 07:21 AM
no its really not worth troubling about