PDA

View Full Version : Jump Menu opens 404 error

thoughtsinfonts
09-05-2011, 03:55 AM
Hi,

I've searched the forums for answers and have stared at my code hoping it would reveal itself. Obviously I haven't had any success so I'm hanging my head in shame to post this question. (Please don't laugh when you see my site. It's my very first and I've had computer issues out the you-know-what).

My order form was created in DW4. Standard way, no fuss. I've been getting different problems reported from customers. Some say the jump menu's go to an error page (happens to me) but if you backspace it keeps what you selected. Some say the phone number box gave the "you must fill in..." when she had etc.

Will someone look at my code and see what jumps (no pun intended) out at you? Please be gentle. I'm a complete newbie!

The link is www.thoughtsinfonts.com/Ordering.html (http://www.thoughtsinfonts.com/Ordering.html)

My humblest (and embarrased) Thanks!!
Kelly

edbr
09-05-2011, 04:08 AM
MM_jumpMenu('parent',this,0) it is causing a submit so for ie it will try to find page taupe

edbr
09-05-2011, 04:17 AM
i just looked as i hadnt heard of this, a jump men is for a drop down menu where once selected it will go to a url. it is not meant for using in a form however

thoughtsinfonts
09-05-2011, 04:09 PM
Thank you very much!! Easy fix! I'm not sure how I chose a jump menu but I appreciate the help!

edbr
09-06-2011, 01:16 AM
I'm not sure how I chose a jump menu
the 1960's are like that to me :) no problem